Different Races

Players are going to see a lot of different alien races. May come across a crashed ship out in the middle of no where or gate to a home planet where you can interact with the races story line. The series really didn't show many races or planet life. That will be a big difference from Ancient Rings and the series. It will probably make up about 30% of the game. The other 70% where be fighting the Goa'uld where they may be. I'm going to mix it all in really well so you feel the adventure in your bones.